Wednesday, November 27, 2013

life a different view...

Life is not a complicated...

I lived the beautiful days and hated the sad ones

that was my mistake. COZ both happy and the sad make it complementing.

bad things in life gave me lessons to learn, where as the good days gave me  moments to enjoy.
'But now i would love to cherish both.

the days aren't over where i walked in utter silence and in complete darkness. 
Those days help me reflect more about me

what i am, who i am is only important to me. not to anyone else.

i have been moulded separately.
the pain starts when i chose to be someone else than what i am.
i can be best in what I am

I gave it the best shot, regardless the situation.

Vanish away without being a pain to anyone

Make the other happy, coz the day you bring smile to someone is the most blessed day in your life.


Live it regardless the situation. Care the other. Do ot have them your heart taken away.

Love them, never expect eth love back.. coz it the most painful moment, not to have it back.. It tears you apart..

I have decided to LIVE.. live a life of Love, hiding the tears of mine.. wiping the tears of other.. The most beautiful one..

I am who i am, not more or less than that..

No comments:

Post a Comment