Thursday, January 28, 2016

Simple but Powerful...



After a break its again….
Some personalities captured my mind.
While others find it difficult to smile, they find a reason to smile
Maker their life joyful,
Even the smallest incidents; they made it a big reason to smile.

I asked.
“How can you?”
“What inspires you in such a gracious way?”

Answer is simple.
“We are tired of being sad. Life had not given us all in its best;
But surely it has given well at times,
We make our pains a pathway to reach joy; considering the joy after completion,
Sorrows in past doubled the sweetness of happiness.
We also give time to others; listen to their problem..
Share their sadness and joy in life,
We support them, inspires them while they feel down..”

The joys what we have is acquired by giving
We shared our happiness with the sorrowing one
Made their life a bright one
We brought light, though it was small; like a candle, it had made a big change
“something is always better than nothing”

“They joy we had in giving had gifted us the happiness
We did this not to capture anyone’s attention.
By to enjoy the love of humanity
Yeah.. its my motto too: BE A HUMANE HUMAN”

While they wonder, why did I ask them this, I walked away
My questions were not direct, so they do not understand this is about them..

Yeah.. I am an eaglet
I stay away, I fly high, but i keep watching.
Noticing even the subtle things

Hmmm… Its so nice.. My task is not over yet.
There are many whom I missed while observing them.

Its time for me to be on my wings again………..

Deep into the blue skies.


Statutory warning :
if its resembles any person you know, its quite natural


2 comments:

  1. We brought light, though it was small; like a candle, it had made a big change
    “something is always better than nothing”
    "Everything is a gift of the universe--even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment."...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everything is a gift of the universe--even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment."

    ReplyDelete